Moderated by Crowe Healthcare Managing Principal Brian Sanderson, the discussion will focus on "The Chaos of Healthcare Reform: What’s Next?" and will feature:
- Mike Englehart, President and CEO, Presence Health
- Ron Skillens, Sr. VP Enterprise Risk Management, JPS Health Network
- Keith Stover, VP and COO – Patient Revenue Management Organization, Duke University Health System
With the pace at which the sector is changing from one of steady growth and change to one moving at dizzying speed, you will want to hear the insights of these thought leaders on navigating these changes and what strategies they are employing to help manage the chaos.
As a result of viewing this on-demand webinar, you should be able to:
- Assess how your organization is managing reforms from the past 4-6 years and how its efforts compare to those of your peers in the industry as well as what these thought leaders expect for the next 12 months
- Identify strategies for maintaining compliance with ever-changing healthcare requirements and what the new administration in Washington might mean for the future of regulatory compliance
- Compare leading practices for managing organizational growth, business development, and employee recruiting and retention to those implemented within your organization
The new “normal” in business and in the healthcare field is change. And the speed of change is only going to continue to accelerate, driven by technology and regulatory requirements as well as the sheer volume of people requiring support and service. Is your plan for navigating the chaos ready for these changes? Find out.