In 2014, the FASB and IASB set in motion major changes to the rules for recognizing revenue. Nearly two years from the issuance of Accounting Standards Update (ASU) No. 2014-09, “Revenue From Contracts With Customers (Topic 606), organizations across the country have been working on the impact of these standards and how they affect their recognition, measurement, and disclosure of revenue from contracts with customers.With implementation deadlines beginning to take effect, is your organization ready for the change?
As a result of viewing this on-demand webinar, you should be able to:
- Understand key terminology outlined by the standards and their importance to your organization
- Define when a contract exists under the new standards
- Outline which systems or processes need to be updated to support the changes
- Assess whether your organization is adequately making and documenting the new judgments required for compliance
- Examine transition options and determine where your team is in the process and what is still needed
Change has arrived and the impact has been far-reaching. Complying with the new standards requires healthcare leaders to develop clear plans and to communicate effectively with management and team members across the organization. Join us for this keynote session to see how your efforts align with thought leaders from across the industry.