Banking Performance Insights – March 31, 2016
Establishing Effective Data Governance in Your Bank
Data quality problems can affect virtually all aspects of bank operations, often with serious consequences. While many organizations try to address data quality concerns by focusing primarily on technology, it’s important to take a more comprehensive approach, beginning with clear and effective data governance. This article examines some of the effects of data quality challenges and offers an overview of the essential steps banks can take to improve data governance.
2016 Crowe Bank Compensation and Benefits Survey
For more than 30 years, Crowe Horwath LLP has conducted a comprehensive annual survey of compensation-related practices in the banking industry.
The survey results can help you address questions such as:
- Are our employees being paid competitively?
- What are banks planning for salary increases?
- Is our executive compensation package competitive?
- What can we do to control the costs of benefits?
- How do our human resource programs compare with those of other banks?
In addition, by participating in the survey, you will receive access to exclusive thought leadership and take 60 percent off the retail price of the survey report.