John Czarnecki is a partner in the Crowe Horwath LLP audit services group and leads the firm's benefit plan audit services group.
John has more than 30 years of experience assisting clients with employee benefit programs, including services related to:
- Audit and consulting services for 401(k), pension, and other qualified plans, including plans registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Department of Labor and IRS regulatory requirements
- Financial reporting and disclosure requirements
- Financial statement preparation
- Public company filing requirements (Forms 5500 and 11-K)
In his role, John has led the audits of hundreds of 401(k) plans, defined benefit pension plans, and other employee benefit programs. He has also consulted with clients on design and operational issues for retirement plans.