Julie Wood is the chief people officer for Crowe Horwath LLP and is responsible for the development and execution of the firm’s workforce strategy. In her role, Julie manages the firm’s employment-related risks as well as driving and sponsoring major initiatives to position the firm to successfully meet the demands of a changing workforce including:
- Career and performance management
- Diversity and inclusion
- Learning and talent development
- Employee engagement and retention
- Talent acquisition
- Alumni relations
- Leadership development and succession planning
- Firm and local office administration including real estate, travel, and production
Julie has testified to the United States Treasury Advisory Committee on the Auditing Profession on people issues facing the profession. She is also heavily involved in acquisition activity, serving as a member of the Crowe due diligence team and leading the firm’s people integration strategies.
Prior to joining Crowe, Julie developed nearly two decades of experience serving in human resource leadership positions across various industries including professional services, insurance, investment banking, and gaming.