A Global View of Financial Services Auditing
Get inside the minds of chief audit executives with this common body of knowledge (CBOK) report summarizing the financial services landscape, including trends, challenges, and insights.
Seasoned Crowe Risk Consulting professionals offer highlights and commentary on the recent Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Research Foundation practitioner survey results, including:
- The top five areas of risk management focus
- Planning for more frequent audit and risk committee meetings
- Cybersecurity is a hot topic on internal auditors’ risk radar
- The risk management framework 70 percent of organizations follow
- Why finding and developing qualified auditors is challenging