Crowe Financial Close Workbench for Microsoft Dynamics® AX
The Crowe Financial Close Workbench provides a complete view of your finances across multiple entities to help you better manage and streamline your closing process. Spend less time entering and managing financial data and more time reporting updates and providing insights with confidence. Download PDF Overview
Crowe Financial Close Workbench
The Crowe Financial Close Workbench provides a complete view of your finances across multiple entities to help you better manage and streamline your closing process. Spend less time entering and managing financial data and more time reporting updates and providing insights with confidence.
Manage financial close quickly, efficiently, and accurately
Reduce the time and complexity of data entry and data consolidation by viewing and managing data across multiple entities
Deliver more predictable and real-time financial data
Track the progress of close activities and tasks from a single form in Microsoft Dynamics AX
Efficiently Manage Allocations Across Business Segments.
Request a demo to see what the Crowe Financial Close Workbench can do for you.
- View, open, and close period ledgers across entities without logging in to each company separately
- Control and track closing activities by creating an action, appointment, event, or task
- Quickly reconcile period balances with a user-configurable reconciliation form where you decide the specific control accounts and what subledger data to reconcile the control accounts to
- Access data using a tab-based interface to quickly view your ledger calendar, open transactions, activities, and reconciliation
- Quickly filter and view a single entity’s open transactions using the company drop-down feature
- Monitor important closing transactions via five unique views: shipped not invoiced, accrued purchases, open production orders, unposted inventory journals, and unposted ledger journals
Q: Which Microsoft Dynamics AX modules does the reconciliation tab pull data from?
A: The reconciliation tab pulls your existing financial data from Microsoft Dynamics AX – across all finance modules (general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable). .
Q: Can I view unposted journal entries?
A: Yes, you can view both posted and unposted journal entries in the app.
Q: Does the app integrate with the Microsoft Dynamics AX finance modules?
A: Yes, this app is fully integrated with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Explore what Crowe Financial Close Workbench can do for you
REQUEST A DEMO