Crowe Leased Asset Calculator for Microsoft Dynamics® AX
Don’t just comply with the new lease accounting standards, use the opportunity to optimize your lease accounting processes. Designed by the accounting and technology professionals at Crowe Horwath LLP, the Crowe Leased Asset Calculator combines lease management with a financial impact calculator for organizations seeking compliance with the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) and International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) IFRS 16 regulations on accounting standards for leases. Download PDF Overview
Crowe Leased Asset Calculator
Designed by the accounting and technology professionals at Crowe Horwath LLP, the Crowe Leased Asset Calculator combines lease management with a financial impact calculator for organizations seeking compliance with the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) regulation on accounting standards for leases.
Lease statuses automatically update when lease payments are made, including net present value and future cash flow
Gain visibility into the potential effect leases will have on your financial position relative to regulatory changes
Reduce the risk of error from manual data entry
Add, edit, and monitor lease information and view lease summary information across the business
Manage Leased Assets in Microsoft Dynamics® AX
Request a demo to see what the Crowe Leased Asset Calculator can do for you.
- Gain instant visibility across leases including lease group, lease classification, initial measurement of right-of-use asset, and lease liability
- Determine the effect each lease or a grouping of leases will have on your finances using the lease analysis feature
- Improve the accuracy and on-time payment of leases by setting up a payment schedule
- Better control cash flow by monitoring the cash flow forecast
- Eliminate monthly data entry and avoid data errors by creating a lease workflow for your finance team
- Manage lease amortization schedules and right-of-use asset depreciation schedules
Q: Can I import my existing leases without manually entering them into the app?
A: Yes, our app is fully integrated with Dynamics AX and 365, so you can easily import your existing leases and manage them directly in the app.
Q: What kind of leases can the app handle?
A: Our app handles both operating leases and financial leases.
Q: Does the app integrate with the Dynamics fixed-asset module?
A: The app does not require a company to use the out-of-the-box fixed-asset module available in Microsoft Dynamics, but it can integrate with the module if a company is using it.
Explore what Crowe Leased Asset Calculator can do for you
REQUEST A DEMO