Crowe Ledger Allocation Manager for Microsoft Dynamics® AX
The Crowe Ledger Allocation Manager automates processes within Microsoft Dynamics AX to create, assign, and manage allocations at the company, business unit, cost center, or department level. As your organization grows, you can continue to manage allocations across different business units and schedule sequences to run automatically. Download PDF Overview
Reduces the time required to create and execute allocations
Enables more accurate business segment financial reporting
Supports a growing organization’s increasing allocation requirements
Streamline entering general journals.
Request a demo to see what the Crowe Allocation Manager can do for you.
- Create allocation sequences and schedule them to run automatically
- Manage allocations within and across companies
- Set up allocation rules to support expansion in business units, cost centers, departments, or other financial dimensions
- Copy allocation rules across multiple companies to save time when a new company is added
- View current allocation sequences across multiple companies
- Set up and assign an allocation sequence to a company, business unit, or department
Q: Can I create an allocation across multiple entities directly in Microsoft Dynamics AX without this app?
A: No, within AX you must manually create an allocation within each company. This app streamlines the allocation process by allowing you to create allocations for multiple companies and manage those allocations in a single screen.
Q: Can I create and schedule a sequence for specific department levels with this app?
A: Yes, you can create multiple sequences at either the company level, business unit level, or department level. These sequences can be automated, and you can manage them all within the app.
Q: When I create a new company, can I copy an allocation from an existing company?
A: Yes, once you create a new company you can copy an allocation from an existing company to your new company. The allocation in the new company can also be added to your existing sequence to allow for automatic execution.
Explore what Crowe Ledger Allocation Manager can do for you
REQUEST A DEMO