Crowe Notes Optimizer for Microsoft Dynamics 365™ and Microsoft Dynamics™ AX
With the Crowe Notes Optimizer, you can standardize notes across your organization and drive more actionable and accurate insights from your data. Standardize your notes to save time, reduce data errors, and improve communications. The Crowe Notes Optimizer helps you enhance the level of service you provide to customers, vendors, and suppliers. Download PDF Overview
Crowe Notes Optimizer
With the Crowe Notes Optimizer, you can standardize notes across your organization and drive more actionable and accurate insights from your data. Standardize your notes to save time, reduce data errors, and improve communications.
Improve internal and external communications by standardizing notes
Reduce the need for manual note entry on purchase orders, sales orders, production orders, and shipping documentation
Access standard notes through data queries to drive actionable insights
Automatically transfer notes between multiple Microsoft Dynamics AX order types
Efficiently Manage Allocations Across Business Segments.
Request a demo to see what the Crowe Notes Optimizer can do for you.
- Create and customize note descriptions
- Classify notes by type (sales, purchasing, receiving, etc.)
- Classify notes as internal or external (to set restrictions)
- Attach standard notes to items, customers, and vendors
- Copy multiple notes across the organization
- View primary and secondary notes by note type (production, delivery, receiving, etc.
- Notes automatically flow between related AX forms, for example:
- Items and/or customers to sales quotes to sales orders to production orders to shipping documentation
- Items and/or vendors to purchase orders
Q: Can I copy my existing notes from Microsoft Dynamics AX into the app?
A: Yes, our app is fully integrated with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 so you can view and copy your existing notes.
Q: Can I restrict users to only accessing certain notes?
A: Yes, our app uses standard Microsoft Dynamics AX security to control user access to notes and notes setup.
Q: Can end users define new notes or is this restricted only to administrators?
A: Yes, end users can now easily create, copy, and modify notes.
Explore what Crowe Notes Optimizer can do for you
REQUEST A DEMO