Mike Percy is the managing partner of the Crowe Horwath LLP financial services group. His responsibilities include overseeing the delivery of services to more than 1,100 financial services organizations throughout the United States.
For nearly 30 years, Mike has focused on assisting clients of all sizes, from de novo banks to top 10 financial institutions, with:
- Audit and accounting services
- Public company registrations and periodic filings
- Comprehensive risk management programs
- Internal control structures, including Sarbanes-Oxley Act 404
- Mergers and acquisitions
- De novo bank and bank holding company formation
- Officer fraud investigation and consultation
- Anti-money-laundering programs
- Initial public offering consulting
- Material loss reviews
Mike is actively involved in Junior Achievement of the Palm Beaches and Treasure Coast in Florida as a board member and past chairman. He also serves on the Crowe Executive Committee, currently as the chair.