CHICAGO (Nov. 14, 2017) – Crowe Horwath LLP, one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the U.S., has elected the following ten new partners and principals. These new roles will be effective April 1, 2018.
About Crowe Horwath
- Mark Demos, Audit, Los Angeles, California
- Andy Gripp, Audit, Oak Brook, Illinois
- Kristin McDonner, Audit, Louisville, Kentucky
- Linda Poeschel, Firm Risk Management, Oak Brook, Illinois
- Tom Reznicek, Performance Consulting, Chicago, Illinois
- Tiffany Richardson, Tax, Denver, Colorado
- Chris Salvatore, Audit, New York, New York
- Chris Sifter, Performance Consulting, Chicago, Illinois
- Howard Wagner, Tax, Louisville, Kentucky
- Jason Whitmer, Audit, South Bend, Indiana
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting, and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in nearly 130 countries around the world.