CHICAGO (Oct. 16, 2017) – Microsoft enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, including Microsoft Dynamics™ AX and the new Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, are software platforms that help organizations improve efficiency, processes and customer interactions. To enhance these business management platforms for existing users, Crowe Horwath LLP, a Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider and Gold Certified ERP Partner, has launched seven new apps. These apps were designed to help Dynamics users maximize the platform’s benefits so they can make better, more informed business decisions. Crowe is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the U.S.
“Recurring tasks can eat up a lot of time over the course of a year, so we’re using technology to automate different processes,” said Simon Riley, manufacturing and distribution performance consulting principal at Crowe. “Making these small investments today can have a big overall impact on your business – allowing your people to focus on fulfilling their customers’ needs instead of spending their time clicking buttons, dealing with exceptions or calculating data. We’re excited to continue bringing to market apps that work alongside the Dynamics 365 platform to help increase revenue, reduce costs and improve asset utilization.”
The newest apps include:
- Crowe Sales Status Workbench: Respond to customer needs and proactively manage the demand fulfillment process with a 360-degree view of sales orders in a centralized workbench. “A manufacturer mentioned to me that these days he is obsessed with customer service and needs to find ways to help his staff provide better service. This app centralizes the sales process, allowing the staff to deliver an exceptional customer experience,” added Tony Barnes, an enterprise solutions specialist at Crowe.
- Crowe Purchase Status Workbench: Maintain more ideal inventory levels across the organization to reduce costs with this app. The workbench provides instant visibility to all purchase order lines in a single view for the entire organization, including the procurement department, the shop floor and customer service representatives.
- Crowe Accounts Payable Workbench: Streamline the invoicing process by providing access to invoices across AX companies in a centralized workbench. Users can quickly look up full transaction history by company; including invoice, payment and purchase order details, and product receipts; and easily export invoice details.
- Crowe Production Scheduling Workbench: Get a faster, more accurate view of production job statuses. This app allows users to sequence and schedule production jobs from a single, easy-to-use form. It enables job scheduling and releasing of production orders directly from the workbench, and provides a clear view of jobs that still need to be reviewed by the production planner. It can enhance capacity reporting with drill-down capabilities to allow for better decision-making in the scheduling process.
- Crowe Ledger Allocation Manager: Reduce the time required to create and execute allocations and enable more accurate business segment financial reporting. This app automates processes to create, assign and manage allocations at the company, business unit, cost center or department level.
- Crowe Ledger Period Manager: Minimize the time required to manage the period opening and closing process, especially for organizations with multiple companies. This app can create a schedule to automate the opening and closing of periods, assign a calendar to individual companies to enable period openings and closings to be automated, and grant or restrict period access based on department or user group.
- Crowe T-Account Visualizer: Manage critical financial data by providing a single view of credits and debits across accounts in a standard format. Users can quickly access credit and debit information, investigate transaction details within the app and color-code posting types for quick data retrieval and improved productivity.
For more information on Crowe Apps for Microsoft Dynamics, please visit: www.crowehorwath.com/axapps-nr.
About Crowe Horwath
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting, and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
# # #