CHICAGO (May 15, 2013) - Crowe Horwath LLP, one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the U.S., has been recognized as one of the best places to work by programs in Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio and Texas.
The awards are based, in part, on the career development opportunities, work/life balance programs, compensation and benefits Crowe provides for its more than 2,600 personnel. These include flexible work arrangements, road warrior benefits, women's leadership programming, diversity and inclusion, personnel assistance and a variety of internal and external training and development courses. In addition, awards are based on feedback from employee engagement surveys.
During 2013, Crowe has received the following best-places-to-work accolades:
- Georgia - In its first year participating, the Crowe Atlanta office has been named one of Atlanta's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. The program is presented by the National Association for Business Resources.
- Illinois - Crowe has been selected to the Best Places to Work in Illinois list, presented by the Daily Herald Business Ledger, Human Resource Management Association of Chicago, Illinois State Chamber of Commerce, Workforce Boards of Metropolitan Chicago and Best Companies Group. Crowe has offices in Chicago, Oak Brook and Springfield.
- Indiana - For the second consecutive year, the Crowe Indianapolis offices have been named to the Indianapolis Star's Top Workplaces list. Crowe ranked 15th in the midsize employer category, presented by Workplace Dynamics.
- Kentucky - With offices in Louisville and Lexington, Crowe has been ranked eighth on the Best Places to Work in Kentucky list out of 40 participants in the large-companies category. This is the ninth consecutive year that Crowe has been on this list, presented by the Kentucky Society for Human Resource Management State Council, Kentucky Chamber of Commerce and Best Companies Group.
- Michigan - For the ninth consecutive year, the Crowe Grand Rapids office was named one of West Michigan's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. The honor was presented by the National Association of Business Resources and the Michigan Business and Professional Association.
- New Jersey - With an office in Livingston, Crowe ranked 13th out of 100 companies selected to the 2013 Best Places to Work in New Jersey list, presented by the New Jersey Business Journal (NJBIZ) and Best Companies Group. This is the fifth time in the past seven years that Crowe has been named to the list.
- Ohio - With offices in Cleveland and Columbus, Crowe was named one of the Best Employers in Ohio. This marks the eighth straight year that Crowe has been on this list, which is presented by the Ohio Society for Human Resource Management State Council and Best Companies Group.
- Texas - In its first year participating, Crowe has been named one of the Best Companies to Work For in Texas, presented by the Texas Association of Business, the Society for Human Resource Management - Texas State Council, and the publishers of Texas Monthly. With offices in Dallas and Irving, the firm ranked fifth in the large-employer category.
About Crowe Horwath LLP
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of "Building Value with Values®," Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities, while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With offices coast to coast and 2,600 personnel, Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
# # #