Secure Your Payment Card Data
As data breaches become more and more common, organizations need to increasingly strengthen security controls around cardholder data to protect their customers, brand, and reputation.
As a registered Qualified Security Assessor (QSA), Crowe Horwath offers clients expertise in payment card industry (PCI) attestation and consulting services, designed to help minimize risk while establishing and maintaining compliance efforts with minimal disruption to your business.
Work with technical specialists who understand the importance of resilient, compliant PCI security controls. Crowe assessors and consultants can help you:
- Assess the scope of your cardholder data environment and recommend ways to optimize compliance efforts
- Interpret the PCI Data Security Standard (DSS) and provide feedback on realistic responses to your compliance challenges
- Identify and recommend controls configured for your unique business and technical environment
- Perform web application security reviews
- Perform internal and external penetration testing
- Conduct risk assessments
Our approach emphasizes senior-level involvement in each engagement to support timely response and a streamlined, effective process.
Talk to one of our QSAs.
Request for Proposal