Ray Calvey is a partner in the Crowe Horwath LLP audit services group and he oversees the delivery of services to the financial services industry. Ray is a member of the firm’s audit management team and has served on the executive committee.
Ray has more than 25 years of experience assisting financial services organizations in the areas of:
- Annual audits, with a primary focus on complex companies and Securities and Exchange Commission registrants
- Due diligence in connection with the acquisition of banks, thrifts, mortgage companies, insurance
- agencies, and other companies
- Branch acquisition assessment and pricing
- Initial public offering, secondary offering, debt issuances, and other capital funding initiatives
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act 404 reporting requirements
Ray works with a broad range of clients located in Southern California, many with Pacific Rim operations. He has specific experience working with public mortgage companies, credit unions, and clients involved in nontraditional lines of business such as hedge funds, leasing, insurance, nondeposit products, title insurance, and small business administration lending.