Specialized Benefit Plan Audit Expertise
Your annual employee benefit plan audit may be unavoidable, but it does not have to be a prolonged, costly process. At Crowe Horwath LLP, our benefit plan audit professionals can help your business reduce the resource burdens and business disruption that such audits can cause.
Our national team of full-time plan audit specialists offer:
- Experienced teams with deep expertise to provide high quality audits
- Detailed project road maps that emphasize planning and efficiency
- Benefit plan audits completed well before regulatory deadlines
- Professionals with a keen eye for the common mistakes that can lead to costly complications
- Nationwide service
- Effective project management and real-time project updates through the CiRT® solution, a secure, Internet-based proprietary technology
The more complexity and number of plans you have, the more Crowe stands apart from other accounting firms. Our goal is to exchange information efficiently, minimize interruptions for your staff, and be mutually accountable for achieving audit milestone dates.
A Department of Labor study found that audit firms that audited fewer than 100 plans annually had significantly higher deficiency rates. It also reported that only 1 percent of CPA firms audit 100 or more plans annually.1