A Professional Review of Your Financial Reporting Statements and Policies Can Prepare You for the Future
Crowe Horwath LLP can provide services such as:
- SEC registrations and filings: Crowe consults on Initial Public Offering (IPO) registration statements, comfort letters, and consents.
- SEC targeted reviews: Crowe consults on fair value, other-than-temporary impairment (OTTI) of securities, and other asset impairments that the SEC reviews.
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) services: Crowe performs an impact analysis of IFRS and assesses your road map, technical accounting, technology, and organizational issues. We also help convert current GAAP data and processes to align with the new IFRS global standards.
- eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL): We use this method of tagging financial statements to make them more “computer friendly” and uniform. Beginning in 2010, large accelerated filers must submit their financials via XBRL.
- Domestic and international financial reporting and accounting advisory services: Supplement your in-house resources with Crowe financial reporting expertise.
- Outsourced accounting staff augmentation: Supplement your in-house resources with our professional accounting staff.
Now is the time for audit committees and management teams of both public and private companies to discuss the far-reaching implications of an IFRS conversion with their external auditors. The transition may begin as early as fiscal years ending on or after Dec 15, 2014. A high-level diagnostic now can assess the potential impact of a mandate to report under IFRS, and Crowe’s financial reporting and consulting services can help with this transition and other financial reporting activities.