Public Company Audit Services for Confident Reporting
Financial reporting prepared by public companies and those considering going public is highly scrutinized by an array of stakeholders and regulators. As such, financial statement audit services provided for these companies must be performed at the highest level so stakeholders can have the utmost confidence in the company’s financial reporting.
With a small partner-to-staff ratio that translates into more experienced engagement teams, Crowe Horwath LLP provides clients with responsive coordination in order to adhere to critical reporting timelines. Our audit teams plan and perform audit work with due care and diligence while exercising professional skepticism and performing critical evaluations of the audit evidence.
Audit clients benefit from:
- Our commitment to high quality and timely communication
- A comprehensive understanding of professional principles
- Industry specialization combined with deep functional expertise
- Our investment in and use of innovative technology
- A national office focused on the right answer and responsiveness
Moreover, Crowe is subject to the full, detailed annual inspection process of the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB). In addition to PCAOB and peer review inspections, the firm undertakes a comprehensive internal annual audit quality inspection process.