Streamline Operations With Effective Government ERP Solutions
Many government entities are challenged by financial and operational systems that are complicated to use, are costly to maintain, and lack the necessary functionality to effectively support all business processes. For more than 30 years, Crowe Horwath LLP has helped government organizations implement effective enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems to:
- Redesign business processes to streamline operations by eliminating manual, duplicative, and disparate processes
- Facilitate easy and convenient access to consolidated, real-time information for decision-making
- Improve transparency and stakeholder communication through simplified creation and sharing of financial reports
- Establish internal controls to support external audits and regulatory requirements
- Manage organizational change to support ERP success
Crowe has developed tailored Microsoft Dynamics® AX platform functionality to support the unique needs of specific government organizations.
Focus Area Expertise
*Microsoft and Microsoft Dynamics are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corp. in the United States and/or other countries.