Pen Test Services to Detect Your Vulnerabilities
Penetration testing is more than just a matter of regulatory compliance. It’s a key component to a sound cybersecurity risk management program – critical to identifying vulnerabilities and testing the effectiveness of your security controls and incident response. Crowe Horwath provides a broad range of pen testing and advanced security assessment services to help you implement a best-in-class cybersecurity strategy.
The Scope of the Challenge
Loss or exposure of sensitive information not only impairs critical business processes but can also result in significant reputation damage. Boards and audit committees seek reassurance that their organization won’t be the next headline.
Thinking Like an Attacker
Crowe penetration assessments are carried out by experienced professional hackers who have learned to think like an attacker. Each assessment is customized and fully integrated with other end-to-end Crowe cybersecurity services, which include:
- External assessment – attempted breaches from outside your network
- Internal assessment – mimicking the actions of a malicious insider
- Wireless assessment – wireless encryption, rogue detection, war-driving/walking
- Web application assessment – customized testing of business applications
- Social engineering assessment – revealing weaknesses in employee practices
- Red team assessment – real-world advanced testing of an organization’s cyber resilience
- Purple team engagement – combination of blue and red teams collaboratively working together across all stages of the engagement
Crowe certified specialists are thought leaders on information security issues and regularly speak at national security conferences, including Black Hat®, DerbyCon®, Def Con® and BSides®.