Decrease Financial Risk and Improve the Financial Health of Your Organization
Financial risks arise from variations in the availability of credit, interest-rate and currency-value fluctuations, commodity prices, and other market pressures.
Organizations are relying more heavily on lenders, suppliers, and outsourcing partners, which further increases their financial exposure.
Crowe Horwath LLP can help you assess and manage your financial risks and improve corporate governance. Our expertise in financial risk allows us to:
- Assess and manage credit risks associated with financial assets;
- Determine effectiveness of currency, interest rate, or commodity hedging strategies; and
- Assess risks associated with derivatives and other financial instruments.
Crowe’s financial risk services and solutions also include:
- Internal audit;
- Credit risk consulting;
- Investment portfolio risk- and valuation consulting;
- Derivative and financial instruments consulting;
- Currency and commodity consulting;
- Risk assessments; and
- Model validations.
Crowe helps companies streamline compliance processes, optimize business processes, and align infrastructure to better manage financial risks.