Prevent and Manage Fraud and Ethics Risk With Integrity
Whether you are concerned about fraudulent activity within your organization or it’s time to institute a preventive anti-fraud program, your interests and those of stakeholders and business partners are of primary concern.
Crowe Horwath LLP brings unmatched expertise and experience to each engagement and works fast to address and preserve your company’s financial and professional integrity.
- Forensic accounting investigations, including data breaches (Globally, we have 500 offices in 100 countries)
- Analysis of books and records and other financial data
- Determination of the accounting methods used in financial reporting
- Forensic technology
- Electronic data discovery
- Data mining, analytics, and analysis
- Witness interviews and interview support
- Preservation, organization and production of relevant documents
- Assistance in responding to subpoenas and requests for information
- Preparation of formal reports or expert reports
- Expert testimony
- Fraud, FCPA (Anti-bribery & Corruption) or vulnerability risk assessments
- Third party risk assessments, including process development or improvement
- Independent review of the entire anti-bribery & corruption compliance program
- Customized training
- Red Flag Reviews
- Sales and supply chain analysis and review
- Due diligence of acquisition targets, merger candidates, possible joint ventures or new business partners
- Design and implementation of internal controls
- Development of proactive anti-bribery & corruption (FCPA/UKBA) compliance programs
- Monitoring and internal review testing of policies and procedures as part of the compliance program or pursuant to government settlement agreements.
When clients have international operations, Crowe assigns a team of multicultural, multidisciplinary professionals who are fluent in the risks, culture, and regulatory issues most relevant to your business.