Discovering the Best Return on Your R&D Expenditures
Crowe Horwath LLP simplifies the often-complex process of identifying, analyzing, calculating, and documenting federal and state research tax credits. We adhere to complex federal and state record-keeping requirements and provide a comprehensive quantitative and qualitative report detailing our findings and the positions we relied upon.
Our tax specialists can assist with research credit studies by taking advantage of the Crowe® R&D Navigator solution to streamline data collection and evaluation and build dynamic and flexible reporting while minimizing business interruption. We help you realize the maximum benefits of your research and development investments by:
- Developing a tailored method based on your specific facts and circumstances
- Evaluating the information with on-demand reporting and analytics
- Collecting and indexing contemporaneous documentation
- Selecting the appropriate quantitative and qualitative support necessary for your claim(s)
- Assisting with IRS exams and claims
To learn more about Crowe R&D services, download our brochure or contact Shelby Ford or Lou Miller.