Automating Processes to Maximize R&D Investments
Crowe Horwath LLP simplifies the often-complex process of administering federal and state research and development tax credits.
Our tax specialists developed the proprietary online solution Crowe® R&D Navigator to automate manual, time-intensive, and low value activities associated with identifying, analyzing, documenting, and claiming research and development tax credits. Features and capabilities include:
- Real-time progress statistics
- Tailored methods suitable to each unique taxpayer
- Easy access to indexed and cross-referenced work papers and electronic deliverables
- Frequently asked questions and user-defined reference library
- Customized documentation and dynamic reporting to satisfy potential IRS requirements
- On-demand reporting
- Secure information storage
- Easy data access, export, and use
Our Web-based solution and approach leveraged with our expertise, allows our team to help maximize your federal and state R&D credit opportunities, develop the appropriate documentation to support your claim with minimal business interruption, and deliver your study in an efficient, effective, and value-added manner.