Steven Strammello is the managing partner of the Crowe Horwath LLP risk consulting business unit. His responsibilities include overseeing the delivery of governance, risk, and compliance consulting services to thousands of clients worldwide.
Steve actively supports a variety of community organizations and serves as an executive board member of Gary Brackett’s IMPACT Foundation, founded to provide opportunities and resources to children afflicted by cancer. He was also a member of the Super Bowl XLVI Indianapolis Host Committee and served as co-chair of the Risk Management Committee, organized to coordinate all efforts and community resources for the 2012 Super Bowl.
The opportunity to change the course of a business and share in success is rewarding. Our work helps our clients transform their governance, include risk in their decision-making, and maintain efficient compliance.
- Crowe Management Committee member
- Crowe Horwath Global Risk Consulting chairman of the board of directors
- Crowe Strategic Planning Task Force past chair
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants member
- Indiana Certified Public Accountants Society member
- Institute of Internal Auditors member
- Indianapolis Regional Conference Host Committee chair – 2012 to 2014
- Board of Governors member, Indianapolis chapter – 2007 to 2010
- Consulting magazine Top 25 Consultants in the United States – 2013
- One of Consulting magazine’s 2013 Top 25 Consultants, in the category of Excellence in Client Service
- Bachelor of Science, Accountancy
University of Illinois at Urbana/Champaign