Tony Klaich is the Crowe Horwath LLP office managing partner in San Francisco and leads the firm's Technology Risk Consulting group. Tony has nearly 20 years of professional experience assisting clients with risk management, internal audits, financial planning and analysis, technology risk consulting, and management consulting.
During his time at Crowe, Tony has focused on the delivery of internal audit services including:
- Planning, execution, and reporting for a multitude of governance, risk, and compliance projects
- Expertise in telecommunication, technology, manufacturing, and distribution sectors
- Acting internal audit director for multiple Securities and Exchange Commission registrants
- Working with audit committees on governance and control matters
- Collaborating regularly with the Crowe Horwath International network of firms on large and complex engagements
Tony began his career as a public accountant at PwC and also worked at Kraft Foods and A.T. Kearney.