Procurement leverage is an obvious opportunity that every PE understands, yet few are positioned to implement effectively.
- The value proposition is well understood.
- Targeting more generic goods and services is a logical starting point.
- On the surface, the challenges don't appear difficult or complex.
However, real challenges arise, which often stifle attempts to develop and sustain a successful program.
In this presentation, we will share:
- Opportunity areas where companies make an impact
- Identifying sourcing event targets effectively
- Common approaches for implementing savings
- Overcoming warning signs and roadblocks
- Recommendations for taking action with your portfolio